What I Need From You
* A free Meet-N-Greet home visit with you and your pooch so I may get to know you and fill out all the necessary paperwork (a little less than an hour).
* At least 5 days notice* that you will need my services (new clients only).* If you need to start the services sooner there may be a small fee as my schedule revolves around my existing clientelle.
* A copy of your dogs' vaccinations.
* Dogs who go on walks need to use some type of flea and tick treatment due to possible pest exposure.
* A copy of your key, any codes and necessary instructions to enter and secure your home .
* Knowledge of ANY other person with access to your home on our service dates.
* Contact information for your veterinarian and a signed release authorizing medical care for your animals in your absence.
* Contact numbers where you and your emergency contacts (at least 2) can always be reached during our service dates.
Things You Should Know
* All services are offered on normal workdays. Holiday and weekend services may be available as per special arrangement but an extra fee may be applied. Check out the FAQ's Page for a list of observed holidays.
*All services must be paid in advance.
* Cancellation Policy: At least 24 hours notice is required for a full refund or credit towards another day. Cancelations may be made by phone or email. Cancelling the day of will result in a charge of 50% of the daily walk rate. If I show up for a scheduled walk, and the dog is not home and no notice was given you will be charged the entire walk rate.
*Bitches cannot be walked with the pack while in season. Smooch A Pooch Services cannot accept any responsibility for any consequences resulting from any dogs that are not spayed or neutered.
*Smooch A Pooch Services reserves the right to immediately stop walking your dog if aggressive behavior occurs (not to say that I will, it's a circumstantial issue).
*Smooch A Pooch Services pricing and policies are subject to change at any time.